Learning Applications for Kids make our child not only productively busy but also keeps them away from unnecessary stuff available on the Internet that is of no use to them and can be a bottleneck to their growth. Every parent wants their children to grow faster while allowing them to play various things simultaneously as playing stuff is also the part of children growth. However, these days we see children extensively busy on Smartphones and Computers and wasting their very crucial time that they can spend doing something productive.
Parents can’t totally stop their children from play Android Games or such other stuff but yeah they can add an add-on to it by recommending them some useful applications and making them disciplined socially aware, attentive, smart and growth hacker.
And to make all these things possible there are plenty of Top learning android applications for Kids. These top learning applications for kids can help them organised and learn new things.
OurHome – chores, rewards, groceries, and calendar
OurHome is a very interesting and productive application for kids. The concept of this application is undoubtedly impressive. In this application, Parents can assign and schedule tasks and chores to the children and for such tasks, they will award them points. This will motivate the kids to finish the tasks for rewards and goals. It is in general that parents promise their children to present them something for finishing a task maybe passing out, getting X% of marks in finals or something. And this application makes them reminded of their goals. Apart from this, the family members can see personal progress and activities, Add the event into the family calendar. Interestingly, they can send messages and set reminders.
- Assign and schedule tasks and chores
- Motivate kids with rewards and goals
- View personal progress and activities
- Add items to the shared grocery list
- Enter events into the family calendar
- Send messages and set reminders
- Stay in sync across unlimited devices
Writing Wizard is an excellent application to help your child learn how to write the letters of the alphabet, numbers, and words through a fun system carefully designed to maintain motivation. Add your own words such as your child’s name for even more fun!
• Show and enforce how to write letters correctly
• Learn to write uppercase & lowercase alphabet letters, numbers and words
• Ability to create your own word lists (and record audio for each word)
• 7 Fonts available (including ZB, DN, HWT)
• Learn with 40+ fun animated stickers, sound effects, and interactive games that animate letters at the end of the writing
• Fully customizable (difficulty, size, …)
• Check learning progress thanks to with reports
• Shapes tracing activity for toddlers
Endless Reader is a wonderful learning android application for Kids. The application introduces the most common words that are used in daily life, school and more to the children. The concept of introduction is very flawless. The application sound is very good and it tells the children the meaning of words in a very clever and insightful manner. Because of its impressive behavior, the application garnered huge downloads on the Google Play store. However, the application consists of in-app purchases and you may need to purchase to unlock the advanced features of this application.
- 6 words free to try with additional word packs available for purchase.
- Delightful animations reinforce sight recognition of words in a fun and interactive way.
- Word puzzles reinforce spelling using lower-case letters and the sentence puzzles teach definition and usage (in addition to sight recognition).
- Endless Reader was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
Kids ToDo List
Kids ToDo List is one of the top Learning applications for Kids. The impressive interface of the application remains the center of its attraction. The application is very easy to use. There are like hundreds of visual card blocks categorized well to use easily. It also contains voices for clicks and card selection which is very majestic. The visuals of the app are great and it is very soft and quick application for the Kids to remind themselves of their daily activities.
Choremaster is like OurHome application that is for the 4 to 12 age group children. It strives to encourage the children to complete their chore and tasks by rewarding them. The application is fun to use and kids will love to do their tasks instead of avoiding or ignoring them.
Over To You
So, these are some of the top learning applications for Kids. These best educational applications for Kids can minimize your efforts to some extent and bestow enough of understanding in Kids in a creative way. Hope you liked these best learning applications for Kids. If you have any query regarding the article please comment below or reach us via social media.