We are currently living in an era, where most things are online. Exploring things online is no more a choice, rather it has become a requirement these days. What comes into play here is Marble.so. Well, this is basically a new generation learning platform that assists the companies in creating embedded academies, and further train their customers with an intuitive training builder.
If you are interested in this particular platform and are dicey with your thoughts, then this segment will give you clarity about Marble.so and all related facts and facets of the software.
What is Marble.so all about?
As said earlier, this platform is designed in a way to help businesses in training their customers. Moreover, it makes training accessible for every company, so as to direct them to a way to integrate customer training into the customer success strategy for the company benefit with fewer resources available. The team at Marble aims to make customer training easy and accessible with stylish online academies. Moreover, they are working towards reducing the company churn and support costs, and further increase customer engagement and product adoption via effective customer training and education. At marble, effective approaches based on research are combined with the latest user interface for customer-centered education.
Pricing structure of Marble.so
Talking about the pricing structure of Marble, one can save around 20% on annual plans. Moreover, the starter pack includes the first courses on custom domain and costs €59 for a month. Whereas, the growth plan, includes key features for tailor-made training and is prices at €159 per month.
They also have a premium plan, where one can power the business with an online academy at €399 on a monthly basis. All of the three packs include email invites/ link invites, embed widgets, public hidden courses, advanced analytics, quizzes, custom domain, etc. However, custom branding is present in the latter two plans only.
Perks of Marble
Well, when it comes to the benefits offered by this platform, the list included the perks scribbled below:
- You can create an online academy with unlimited users and actually no coding required
- Moreover, this is also an alternative to thinkfic and teachable
- You can build engaging micro-courses with the branded themes, and further track the progress of the audience.
- It is a great platform for marketers, freelancers, agencies, and customer success managers, who are looking for easy ways to educate the end customers and clients.
- It offers the tools required for building online academies and courses simply in 10 minutes
- The process of creation is quick and easy
- No need to hire an expensive designer
- You get different templates to choose from and you the one that defines your aesthetics
- There is no need of registration. You can simply share with an unlimited number of customers and partners
What makes marble.so different- some exciting features?
Below pointers would be enough to make a correct decision, in context to marble.
- Marble gives 60 days money-back guarantee, which bothering about the reason
- GDPR complaint
- Another feature is that it permits the users to upgrade or downgrade between 3 license tiers
- One would have to activate the license within 60 days of purchase
- What makes it even better is that it doesn’t involve any code, stacking, as one can go for the plan as per the requirement
How to use Marble.so?
Well, you can use marble for the following activities:
- Marketing of product or service- One can market products and services via education
- Customer training- With this, it is possible to improve long term relationship with customers, by creating learning experiences
- Partner education- Herein, one can extend the business by teaching partners as well as eh stakeholders
- Production onboarding- This is another activity that can be performed on this platform. One can create a pool of experts who are well versed, use, and would love to advocate for the products.
- Online branded academy- You can build your academy to share what you are best at
Quick Queries Related to Marble.so
Is there any discount available for annual subscriptions in Marble.so?
Yes, of course, they do offer 20% off for the selected plans.
Can someone change the plan after buying?
The answer to it is yes, one can easily upgrade the plan at any point in time
What is meant by an active course here?
Here, an active course means the one that is published. This actually means that it is visible to your learners. The other words that are associated with the courses can be draft and expired.
The gist of the segment!
Well, if you have got great ideas to teach, but find online creation confusing, then you can go for this option. As mentioned earlier, this platform lets the user create a course in just 10 minutes. One can create courses in a branded academy for marketing, customer training, onboarding, and other educational purposes. You further get the tools you require, and the point and click functionality that makes the process easy and quick. It further permits connecting materials spread over different sources. Marble’s mission is to make learning fun as well as enjoyable.
The course background is branded, which creates an immersive learning environment that caters to a seamless transition from branded content to the course. It further takes the microlearning approach, which gives the tools that are required. You can further monitor each of the user’s progress and also analyze the lessons driven from the feedback and engagement. Build your own academy and strengthen your relationships with customers by creating a simple, straightforward learning experience.
In a nutshell, Marble is so far a great platform to build a digital academy and that too super quick and with much ease. By far, there have not been any harsh facts related to marble, and it is believed that the users are highly satisfied with this platform. Thus, if you are hunting something of this sort, then you can definitely give it a shot. This platform has a lot of potentials and won’t let down the expectations of the users. Overall, it is a great platform to try something different.
Marble.so is a solution to create course packages that you can sell to your audience. It is easy to create and publish your courses on Marble.so which is a white-labeled solution. You can create training sessions with Marble to educate the new employees or there are many possibilities you can use Marble to ease out your marketing workflow.
- Easy To Use Software for Training Creation
- Best for Marketing, Sales and Training
- Publish Easy To grasp Training Courses
- Affordable Pricing for all
- Not so popular yet
Easy to Use
Value for Money