MarketMuse is a strategic AI, SEO, and content writing platform. an amalgamation of all the three important technical components and skills that is the best solution for strategic marketing and determining the best content for query.
By bringing data scientists and engineers together with amazing strategy related to content and SEO dealing with expert advice they make industry-leading accessible to SEO and content teams of all sizes and skills level. With their mission to help publish more and better quality content, they hire experts Andre searches who analyse the entire content inventory at scale.
Since the launch of more comprehensive and user intent AI content that is focused more by Google rather than keywords and blank links, marketmuse has become one of the best platforms for doing so in a less amount of time in comparison to other AI tools.
Marketmuse takes care of keywords research, performs competitor research and suggests topics and more. It is an expensive platform but it is worth the money you invest in it because it is going to give you everything that you need and demand from one particular platform to boost your business and marketing strategies and make content available worldwide.
What is MarketMuse?
Launched in the year 2013 by founders, Aki Balogh and Jeff Coyle, it is an AI powered content marketing and keyword planner tool which uses artificial intelligence to analyse content, subject topics to cover and deliver brief to help your brand agency create better content.
How to Use MakeMuse?
When you open the website the first thing that you will notice is a sign up option along with the free trial option that is the site of a zoo to build a learning experience for your company and your domain. After logging in, the first thing you will notice is the amount of options that are being offered to you on the dashboard.
After diving into the space you will figure out that these features are not very hard to use and they can save you time on content creation by taking care of topics and keyword research for you.
Here, in the given screenshot, it shows the amount of things MarketMuse had to offer and how it can help you create extremely good content.
Some of the Bet Features of MarketMuse:
Marketmuse has a lot of features but the two main features are its :
- Inventory, that basically tracks the contents and reports on the current content for your website and applications. All these tools are used to research and create the perfect content according to your needs.
The Inventory includes these features :
- Pages, which basically store the content and provide insight on your current site and how you can improve the topic that you are writing about.
- Topics, stores some of the most researched and common topics that a website has covered, including the areas you could improve.
- Plans that are used for content planning and outlining.
- Reports that allow you to filter and sort out data for your content.
With Application, the tools become more fun and tacky to use.
- Research: new research about a topic and type it in MarketMuse, the application will automatically start compiling a list of terms that you need to include in a topic as well as how many times you have to use a certain phrase or term to amplify the relevance of a content.
- Competition: With MarketMuse, you can always be on top of your game because it will show you top ranking content for the keywords that have been highlighted by the search engine and the phrases that you need to include. With this kind of accuracy you can always create content that will be extremely satisfactory to the readers.
- Question: With the specific feature in the website, it provides you with a list of questions or queries that are related to your keyboard. You will have to look a bit deeper because not all the questions are relevant to your suggested content.
- Connect: This particular feature is very interesting because if you link your site with MarketMuse, it will automatically suggest internal links to help connect your content that has already been published with the content you are working on currently.
- Optimize: One of the users favourite features, MarketMuse offers this feature which simply attends your content against the competitors that are listed. It creates a content score that is described by how your work is in comparison to the work of others.
How does content scoring work on MarkeketMuse?
This feature of MarketMuse provides you a detailed and overall indication of the quality of your work and its ability to rank well for the keywords that you have used.
In the Optimization section, you will see three scores that are: Average, Target and Content Score.
- Content Score us how your content rates, on an overall scale.
- Average is that of your competitors content ranking in the market
- Target is the score that you should go for to rank good for your targeted keywords and audience.
Process of Creating New Content on MarketMuse:
Even if it’s a highly functional AI based tool that helps you in all areas of content creation, the machine won’t work itself unless you put in a little effort and these are the tiniest bits of effort that you need to put in to make your work stand out.
- Researching about the content by putting in the term that you want to create the content for.
- MarketMuse will take about a few seconds before giving you a list of over 50 keywords, terms and topics related to your original question.
- Next step is to head over to the Compete tab that shows you the list of competition that you will be going against on this very topic. The list will show around 20 articles that your work will be up against. They will all be colour coded and the red ones will mean the keywords that you need to include in your work for a more precise content.
- The Question tab looks up on the popular topics and questions related to your key phrases. All these questions will help you create more precise and relevant content.
- With all the information that has been pieced by the steps mentioned above, you can create an outline or have MarketMuse do that for you, though it only offers a limited number of briefs each month.
- Once the content has been written, you can go over to the Optimize section to check how your content is going up against your competitors. If your content is average or below average and hasn’t been able to reach the Targeted score, you can add more relevant topics to create your content stand out.
These are some of the most basic and useful features Market Muse had to offer to its customers though there is an endless list of features that aren’t that popular or not used much. This application has it all.
Benefits of Using MarketMuse?
Though expensive, ($399 a month- that will be hard for small business to get) MarketMuse gets a lot done in a short amount of time. With its amazing capacity and equipment that will help you create content that will stand out to the audience due to its inert features, this application is the one for you.
Some of the best part about MarketMuse are:
- Reduces the time spent on research and content creation.
- Uses artificial intelligence given suggestions that you can easily use to optimise your content and ensure that its ranks well in Google searches and other search engines.
- Immensely heads you in creating content that is going to rank better than a competitor with its optimisation and target score checking function.
- With over millions of blog posts that happen every year, MarketMuse uses its function to make your content stand out by targeting the audience that you need and focusing on emphasizing the use of in-depth keywords and phrases.
- With MarketMuse, content auditing is a piece of cake as it provides you with URLs that you might be lacking in your content and with this option, you can easily go across the changes you need without the search engines’ algorithms affecting your work.
- Creates content briefs for you without having you put in much effort by adding detailed topics, keywords and even suggested internal links.
The application literally does it all for you and all you must do is put in a little bit of effort and reap the fruits!
MarketMuse Plans and Pricing
For small businesses, MarketMuse might not look as the best option because it’s extremely expensive. Even then, it provides you with everything that you want from an AI-generating content creation website.
Now, the website does offer a free trial plan for you to check how good it is and then you can go on purchasing a monthly or annual plan, according to your need, that will cost you somewhere between $80 to $500 depending upon the plan you choose.
Conclusion: Is MarketMuse Worth it?
With everyday competition that is based on marketers focusing on business growth and writers who focus on creative aspects of writing and would rather create a highly functional and good content without wasting much time in digging technical words or searches.
When it comes to keyword research and getting the most out of content marketing, MarketMuse is exactly what you are looking for. However, when it comes to its price, small businesses might bat an eye.
But if you’re running a business that is fast growing and have the capacity to purchase a plan MarketMuse has to offer, with your daily need to create content. This will be the best option for you!
MarketMuse is a powerful research and optimization tool for content marketing experts. The system utilizes AI to make the process of finding, researching, and creating incredibly productive by both providing inspiration and optimizing your posts for better sharing engagements. You can turn MarketMuse into an extension of yourself so it never stops learning from you or getting smarter. In only one click, MarketMuse figures out what your audience would be interested in based on what they’ve liked on social media before -- saving hours of work! It also specializes in using advanced image recognition technology to enhance your images with smart enhancements that are designed to improve online engagement. Take back time spent by spending more time with those around you.
- Easy to do Proper research for Keywords
- Content Research and Optimization at its best
- Affordable Pricing Plans for businesses
- Better Ranking and Results
- Easy to Use software for Content Creators
- High Pricing for Multiple Domains
Easy to Use
Value for Money