Surfer SEO is designed specially to help SEO-optimize written content, like articles and blog posts. It is a platform that works by analyzing the content of one page against “500+ on-page” signals. Surfer SEO is a built-in keyword research tool. The basic aim of this is when you write a blog post. Surfer analyzes the first page SERPs for your targeted keyword and then by using this piece of information it optimizes your page.
Surfer SEO is that tool that will let you reach every corner of your website and ensure that it can be seen across the entire globe. It is a cloud-based tool that lets you analyze Google Search Engine Result Pages. It lets you get the best possible ranking by tuning your pages and ensuring that you are using the right and best keywords.
Surfer SEO Alternatives & Competitors
Marketmuse is one of the most feature-rich alternatives to Surfer SEO. It is an enterprise content intelligence and strategy platform. It automates your content using artificial intelligence. Using Marketmuse you can create a strategy for the content from scratch, auto-generate first drafts of an article with NPL, and more.
Features of Marketmuse
- Content scoring system to grade the content before publishing.
- Content inventory to manage the entire library of content in one place.
Pricing of Marketmuse
- At $179 per month
Writerzen is an impressive content optimization software. It can help you with Keyword Research, topic research, plagiarism, content writing & optimization. With writer zen one can easily write SEO-friendly content in no time. As such, it is powerful and a potential alternative to Surfer SEO in terms of what it offers. Though it is not as efficient as Surfer SEO in terms of auditing and other allied features of Surfer it can fulfill the basic needs as you can do with Surfer. Over a couple of months, Writerzen has received impressive attention and remarkable growth.
Features of Writerzen
- Easy to Use & Very Flexible
- Impressive User Interface to work with
- Accurate Data that is very reliable
The topic is a platform that streamlines the content workflow with content optimization and briefs. This is a tool that saves a lot of your time by automating the manual research process helping you to figure out how your content can stand out. It is best for content agencies and teams.
Features of Topic
- Content grader to see if your draft is missing something.
- Al-powered brief generation to automatically generate a content outline.
Pricing of Topic
- Starter plan at $99 per month.
- Plus plan at $199 per month.
Clearscope was one of the very first contents optimization tools in the market. It is used broadly by writers to generate long-form contents that are liked by both Google and the readers. It gives A++ quality content optimization and has writing assistance features.
Features of Clearscope
- Optimize, save time, and eliminate any extra information by figuring what the readers want to hear.
Pricing of Clearscope
- Clearscope newly launched plan is at $150 per month.
- The most popular plan comes at $350 per month.
Frase is one of the most popular and best Al-powered SEO tools used for content writing. This tool is a great help in speeding up the workflow of content creation.
Features of Frase
- Automated FAQ generation
- Automated header generation
- Content editor
Pricing of Frase
- Basic at $44.99 per month
- The team at $114.99 per month
Dashword is another popular content optimization tool. This editor offers a letter-based content grade to gauge quality, a keyboard suggestion on the left side, and a recommended word count on the top. It lets you access unlimited reports and is best for freelancers.
Features of Dashword
- Rich text editor
- SEO Management
Pricing of Dashword
- Free trial plan
- For unlimited report access, the pricing starts at $99 per month.