A Proxy Network is an online service or an application that works to facilitate the computer to request on its behalf. This network serves as an intermediate between the client and the service. Here, the client acts as your computer, and the service is the website that you wish to visit.
Using a Proxy Network is helpful because it changes or masks your IP address while visiting the website. It tracks all your online activities, and some providers may monitor the online activity. Hence, it is better to research well on the proxy network that you are finalizing.
Whereas Data Collection Software is a tool that does measuring, gathers, and analyzing of data. The insights collected from this data collection forms evaluate outcomes, trends, forecasts, and even possibilities!
An accurate collection of data is essential to make the right business decisions, providing excellent quality assurance, and getting actual outcomes.
✔ Offers over 10 million unique IPs across various global locations.
✔ Provides rotating mobile proxies for high anonymity.
✔ Features a Bandwidth add-on, which can offer cost savings.
✔ Excellent platform with a wide range of proxy features and functionality.
✔ Fast response time for residential proxies.
✔ Offers flexible pricing options (Pay per IP and Pay per GB), allowing you to pay only for the features you need4.
✔ Supports SOCKS5, rotating, shared, back connect, anonymous, HTTP, IPv4 proxies.
✔ Can target various platforms, including Craiglist, YouTube, Shopify, Yahoo, and Pinterest.
Best Proxy Network and Data Collection Software in 2023
Oxylabs is an innovative proxy service that has great capabilities for gathering data at scale. It gives solutions like Residential Proxies, Real-Time Crawler, Next-Gen Residential Proxies, and Datacenter Proxies.
The self-service dashboard of Oxylabs gives detailed statistics on proxy usage. It helps with the creation of whitelisting of IPs, sub-users, etc.
Features of Oxylabs
- Unlimited bandwidth and domain along with a dedicated account manager
- Next-Gen Residential Proxies are ML and AI-based solutions that facilitate effective web scraping and offer the features of captcha handling, adapting parser, and auto-retry system.
Pricing of Oxylabs
- Datacenter proxies- Starts from $180 per month
- Residential proxies- Starts from $300 per month
- Real-Time Crawler proxies- Starts from $350 per month
IPRoyal has a huge network of ethically sourced residential proxies that are spread globally. It has hundreds of thousands of IP addresses spread over 190+ countries.
It is an amazing solution for all types of businesses and personal use cases where the need is authenticity. Using IPRoyal you can get a genuine residential user along with a real ISP connection. You can use IPRoyal confidently for web scraping, ad verification, brand protection, social media, SEO monitoring, Price Monitoring, Influencer Marketing, and much more.
Features of IPRoyal
- Amazing targeting options (state, country, continent, and city-level)
- API support along with additional tools like- extensions for Firefox and Chrome, and proxy testers.
- An exclusive global pool of ethically sourced residential servers.
Pricing of IPRoyal
- Residential proxies- $0.8/GB
- Datacenter proxies- $1.3/proxy
- Sneaker proxies- $0.8/Proxy
- 4G Mobile proxy- $90/month
Smartproxy comes with a residential proxy network that helps you to shoot countless connection requests concurrently. And allows your scraper to get access to a plethora of web pages instantly. You can even set up a different separate proxy user for every task. And each of these proxy users will possess its login credentials.
The tool offers comprehensive documentation that covers almost everything that you need to know before setting up and installing the proxies. The setting up of proxies using this service is very simple.
Features of Smartproxy
- Permits access to geo-blocked services
- Promotes simultaneous proxy connections
- Establish countless threads and connections.
Pricing of Smartproxy
- Residential proxies- Starts from $75+VAT, billed monthly
- Datacenter proxies- Starts from $50+VAT, billed monthly
- Dedicated Datacenter proxies plan- Starts from $39+VAT, billed monthly
- Search Engine Plans- Starts from $100+VAT, billed monthly
- Reseller Plans- Starts from $1000+VAT, billed monthly
Bright Data is a great proxy network that manages all proxies with just one interface. It is an open-source tool that has built-in scraping features. This software offers tools such as ISP Proxies, Data Center Proxies, Mobile Proxies, Residential Proxies, Web Unlocker, etc.
It is best for making data-driven business decisions as it unlocks any website and collects accurate data.
Features of Bright Data
- Bright Data has great capabilities that let you route the requests accordingly to the customs rules through IP networks, residential data centers, etc.
- Bright Data provides well-detailed request logs.
- A feature of Regex and custom rules is there to reduce the traffic.
- Target any country, city, carrier & ASN
- 99.99% uptime – extremely stable
- 72+ million ethically-sourced IPs
Pricing of Bright Data
- Datacenter proxies- $0.80/IP+$0.110/GB
- Residential proxies- $15.00/GB
- ISP proxies- $0.50/IP+$15.00/GB
- Mobile proxies- $40.00/GB
NetNut is a fast proxy network for Businesses and Companies. It has over 20 million residential IPs that are growing every week. The residential proxies offer IP addresses that are connected with the real residential addresses, hence making them impossible to ban. This allows businesses to hide their real IP, harvest data from across the web, and work around geo-blocked scrapes or content.
Features of NetNut
- No limit to the number of concurrent requests you can send
- You can use NetNut proxies with all websites.
- There are optimized private proxy pools.
Pricing of NetNut
- US Datacenter Proxies- Starts at $20, 30 days plan
- Rotating Residential Proxies- Starts at $20, 30 days plan
- Static Residential (ISP) Proxies- Starts at $25, 30 days plan
SurveySparrow is a great data collection tool available in the market, it comes with a bunch of advantages such as high data quality, ease of collection, flexibility, and more. It offers conversational forms and chat-like surveys which makes the process of data collection even more effective.
You can use SurveySparrow and create amazing stunning surveys.
- The rich reporting system lets you analyze the data that is collected at the granular level.
- Offers seamless 3-rd party integration
- The audience management feature- segments the respondents based on different characteristics.
Pricing of SurveySparrow
- Free- $0
- Basic- USD 19, per month billed annually
- Premium- $29 per month, billed annually
Teamscope is great for businesses that are into collecting sensitive data. It is an easy-to-use and secure data collection and analysis tool. And provides the ability for researchers to collect quantitative and qualitative data offline, it also helps to visualize it, and even create strong mobile forms. The data is stored in the app in an encrypted manner.
Features of Teamscope
- Offers data visualization options
- A case management feature is there, that makes it possible for you to create cases for individual subjects
- Allows you to take mobile surveys
Pricing of Teamscope
- Scale- $399 per month, billed annually
Kobo Toolbox was developed by the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative. The tool is open-source and free software that is mostly used for mobile data gathering. From the web browser of Kobo Toolbox, the data entry is generally done and the tool can be installed on any server.
A huge community of developers is there that works to keep KoboToolbox bud-free.
Features of Kobo Toolbox
- Create as well as send offline forms
- Easily share, visualize, and download your collected data
Pricing of Kobo Toolbox
Magpi is a mobile data recording application that allows users to create mobile forms offline and online. The users of this software belong to various niches, especially the agriculture, health, and environmental sectors.
The tool allows businesses to conduct fast and cost-effective surveys, get updates automatically, gather photos, and perform GPS stamping.
Features of Magpi
- Permits for offline entry of data
- Allows Zapier integration
- There is an Interactive Voice Response data collection
Pricing of Magpi
- Basic- $250 per month, paid monthly
- Pro- $500 per month, paid monthly
- Enterprise- $1000 per month, paid monthly
Fulcrum is great for those businesses that are searching for a data collection tool. It is one of the best options to quickly design the custom forms and conduct the process of field data collection on the iOS or Android app.
You can use satellite, street, hybrid, and terrain base maps as it is built on Google maps. Fulcrum even supports the custom map layers from Esri, OpenStreetMap, Mapbox, and others.
Features of Fulcrum
- Collects online as well as offline data
- Syncs to the cloud
- Collect audio, signatures, barcodes, photos
Pricing of Fulcrum
- Starter- $15 US/month
- Professional- $33 US/user/month
Over to you: Best Proxy Network and Data Collection Software
A Proxy Network provides you with enhanced security and allows you to access location-specific content. It enables you to do private browsing, listening, watching, etc.
Listed above are some of the best proxy networks that offer many advantages, such as an extra layer of protection, providing anonymity, access to restricted services and content, along with faster page loading speeds.
If you wish to collect quality data, that can be used ideally for analysis. All the data collection tools discussed above are essential as a result has a lot of bearing on them.
Best proxy networks provide online security and data-gathering tools that lets you collect quality data.