Every Tom, Dick and Harry is having a smartphone in his hand and using mobile apps to make his life easier. Even you can say, present time is the time of digital revolution and mobile apps are ruling the market to do business with.
To create a mobile application, firstly you need an idea and mindset of its primary and secondary functions. It maybe an eCommerce store mobile application or an Animated fun-filled mobile game. Keeping all kidding aside, iOS and Android are the two mobile operating systems that are ruling the market these days. Any Doubt? Must not be
And when it comes to outsource the work of mobile app development, you always need an affordable and reliable service provider. Don’t you?
There maybe the lack of something when you are doing anything alone. If you have skills, you don’t have a team. If you have an idea, you lack technical language knowledge to develop the app. So, it is better to have a bunch of professionals to work on your mobile app development project.
Choosing a Mobile App Development Company for your Business is easy
I’m Sorry. I was kidding.
Yeah, decision making is yet a difficult task to accomplish and that affects your future endeavors heavily. The success of your business idea depends on the flawlessness of the base (technology behind the system).
Checklist that I will look for in a perspective firm
If you’re impressed with someone’s past work, you are much likely to hire him at any rate.
Team – In-house/Virtual
Maybe you have a different opinion but I feel that In-house team is a great option to get things done under the wire. Virtual working atmosphere cause a bit of delay in the delivery of the project.
Local to me?
The biggest drawback of hiring a Mobile app development company is that you can not walk into their office at your requirement and meet the team to sort out any bug or error, only digital communication is possible. And if the company’s office is in your city, you can walk in and talk without any barriers.
Maybe you’re impressed with the portfolio but until the quoted price is under your budget, it is impossible to render your work to that company.
Jumping up on the list
Below is the list of 5 of the best Mobile Application development companies where you can get your mobile app developed.
Appster is a leading Australian app development firm working towards the need of its customers having Liberal Party Australia as their one of major client.
- Base: San Francisco (Offices in Melbourne and India)
- Years in Industry: 3+ years
- Major Clients: Jagermeister, People’s Choice Credit Union, Liberal Party Australia and Kent Moving & Storage
- Office: 25 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Contact: +1-844-277-7837
#2. Appetizer Mobile
A digital agency that has a golden badge of completing more than 500 projects. Appetizer Mobile is the mobile app development company based in New York and has worked with Sony Music as well.
- Base: New York
- Years in Industry: 6+ years
- Major Clients: Joe Girardi, MAC, Universal Music Group, Sony Music, City Jet and NBA
- Office: 115 West 45th Street, Suite 501, New York, NY 10036
- Contact: +1-212-613-1600
One of the most famous digital agency worked with BIG names like CNBC, Yahoo and Nvidia is none other than ArcTouch. With a huge base of satisfied clients, they have grown over the 7 glorious years.
- Base: San Francisco (with offices in Los Angeles, Boston)
- Years in Industry: 7+ years
- Clients: NBC, Ford, HP, Oracle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Lennar, CBS, Yahoo!, Walmart, Merck, Honeywell, Razorfish, Salesforce, Verizon
- Office: 340 Brannan Street, Suite 302, San Francisco, CA 94107
- Contact: +1-415-944-2000
#4. Blue Label Labs
Blue Label Labs is yet another digital agency that can make you a mobile app for any device. Android, iOS or any operating system. Mobile, Tablet or Watches. Apps for everyone is possible at the laboratory of BlueLabelLabs.
- Base: New York & Washington
- Years of Expertise: 6+ years
- Number of Projects Completed: 100+ projects
- Office: 175 Varick St, New York, NY 10014
- Contact: [email protected]
CitrusBits can carry the ball and get your project of mobile app development towards the success.
- Base: Los Angeles and San Fransisco
- Years of Experience: 7+
- Major Clients: Burger King, QuickSilver, Vice News, Shia Leboeuf, Alteria, and National Geographic
- Office: 633 W 5th Street, Suite #1400, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Contact: +1-925-452-6012