The smartphone market has undergone a significant change over the last few years. We saw many good phones without a whopping price tag. And, they proved that even an ordinary person can own a smartphone.
Top 5 Smartphones under 300 $
So today, you are going to find out best 5 smartphones under 300$ (my picks). I know you can come across a bunch of other devices under this price bracket. But the truth is, the article has only five slots.
Note: – The phones are arranged in the increasing order of their price.
#1. LeEco Le 1S
The Chinese manufacturer, LeEco set the smartphone market on fire with their Le 1 S, and it was sold out within no time like a hot cake during the flash sales as well.
- 5 inch full HD display with 401 PPI and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Helio X10 Turbo octa-core processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM with no SD card slot
- 13 MP primary and 5 MP secondary camera
- Fingerprint sensor beneath the camera
- Dual SIM (4G+ 4G)
- USB Type- C with quick charging
- Android Lollipop with EUI on top
- 3000 mAh battery
#2. Lenovo ZUK Z1
After the initial rage, Yureka went to oblivion because of bugs and overheating. And, here comes another Cyanogen-powered device.
- 5 inch 1280x 1080 Full HD display with 401 PPI
- Snapdragon 801 2.5 GHz processor
- 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage with no SD card support
- 13 MP front and 5 MP back camera
- Fingerprint sensor on the home button
- Dual SIM (4G+ 4G)
- Cyanogen OS 12.1 on top of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 4100 mAh battery
#3. Moto G4 Plus
Motorola is a reputed smartphone manufacturer. But it is a rare time that Lenovo launched two flawless phones.
- 5 inches full HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and a pixel density of 401 PPI
- 5 GHz Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage with SD card support up to 128 GB
- 16 MP front and 5 MP secondary camera
- Fingerprint sensor on the front
- Dual SIM (4G+ 3G)
- Android 6.0.1 Lollipop
- 3000 mAh battery and quick charging
#4. OnePlus X
OnePlus grabbed the hearts of gadget freaks with their spellbinding design on OnePlus X. And, it certainly got some impressive features too.
- 5 inch full HD AMOLED screen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and has 441 PPI
- 3 GHZ Snapdragon 801 quad core chipset
- 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal (expandable up to 128 GB)
- 13 MP rear and 8 MP front camera
- Dual SIM (4G+ 4G) hybrid slots
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Oxygen OS on top
- 2525 mAh battery
#5. Samsung Galaxy J7
Samsung was reluctant to cut down the price of phones with good performance. But recently, we have seen them coming with worthy devices for affordable prices.
- 5 inch 720p AMOLED screen
- 6 GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM (supports micro SD up to 128 GB)
- 13 MP primary and 5 MP back camera
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 330 mAh battery
I have presented top five smartphones under 300 dollars before you. So now it’s your turn to choose one of them.
Always open your eyes towards your needs and, then match the specs with them. Then only, you will be able to find the perfect smartphone for you.
Don’t forget to ask your friends or relatives who bought a new phone recently. If possible, try to use their phones for a moment or two. And, never underestimate the power of video reviews. Tons of honest reviewers are out there to help you land on the best mobile phone for you.
What do you think about these best smartphones under 300 bucks? Do you own one? Let me know in the comment section down below.
If you find the article useful, appreciate my effort by a click on one of the share buttons here.