Wanna download Odin Flash Tool for your Samsung Galaxy device? Here are all the versions of Odin Tool that you can download in your Samsung Galaxy devices to flash the stock firmware, updates, custom recoveries like TWRP and updates.
Odin Flash Tool is a software for firmware flashing on its Android smartphones developed by Samsung. Odin Tool was used by the manufacturers internally for their purposes in the service centers. However, Odin Flash tool was leaked out to the public and is now freely available to download for the Samsung users. Odin Flash Tool makes it possible for the Samsung users to flash the stock firmware, updates and custom recoveries like TWRP on the Samsung devices.
Download Odin Flash Tool for Samsung Galaxy Devices
Before you get ready for downloading Odin Tool and flashing firmware, you need to make sure of that you have a computer with Windows OS, Latest Samsung USB Drivers, ADB & Fastboot tools for your device, Android USB Cable to connect your Android Phone to the computer.
Also, remember these important warnings for flashing the ROM with Odin Tool.
- Don’t omit to backup the phone.
- Download the precise and latest Odin Tool Version
- Install the Latest Samsung USB Driver
- Download and confirm Custom ROM with your device.
- While using the tool, make sure that Samsung Kies software is not running otherwise it may interrupt the process.
- Keep in mind that, Most of Samsung phones are different and each one requires various procedures to rooting & flashing with custom ROMs
Odin Flash Tool provides liberty to Samsung users. It is popular among the users because of the following reasons:
- Easy to Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Easily flash custom recoveries like ClockWorkMod and TWRP
- Flash Custom Kernels for enhanced performance and better battery life.
- Gain root access on your Samsung Device by Installing Root Packages like SuperSU
Download Odin Flash Tool (All Versions)
You need to make sure that you download the latest version of Odin Tool. In case you’re using Odin Tool for an older device or Android Version, then you need to download the corresponding version.
You can download Odin Flash Tool from the below links:
PrinceComsyModifiedODIN.zip (For newer generation Galaxy devices like Note 8)
Odin3_v3.13.1.zip (Supports new firmware with compressed binaries lz4)
Odin3_v3.11.1.zip (For Marshmallow firmware)
Odin3_v3.10.7.zip (For Marshmallow firmware)
Odin3_v3.09.zip (For KitKat/JellyBean firmware)
Odin3_v1.85.zip (For Ice Cream Sandwich and Gingerbread firmware)
How to Install Odin Flash Tool on Windows PC
- Download Odin Flash tool zip file from the above links. Make sure to download the right one as per android version.
- Extract the downloaded file on your PC using an archive tool.
- Open the extracted folder “Odin3_v3.12.10”.
- Double-click on the executable file “Odin3 v3.12.10.exe“.
- If you launch previous versions of Odin, you shall be prompted to allow “User Account Control” as well.
- Then Odin Flash tool will launch on your Windows PC.
- Just connect your Samsung Galaxy device with an Android USB cable in Download Mode, select the files, and you’re all set.
Note that Odin only supports files with “.tar“ and “.tar.md5“ extensions.