How to Discover New Apps using Appmatch?
Admit it, we are living in the age of social media. It is hard to find a person with a smartphone and deprived of facebook and whatsapp.
You need to find the new love for your smartphone.
Yes, new apps that makes your life easier or matches your interests. You guessed it right, a tinder kind of thing.
But not an app.
Appmatch.com is a quickly growing platform that will find the best app that matches your interests and is not an app itself.
I am not only going to find apps but also games and utilities. (only if I am interested in the same.)
Steps to do it.
- Open your mobile browser (anyone) and logon to appmatch.com
- Now you have got to start answering some silly, interesting and entertaining questions.
- The bunch of questions won’t ask you boring questions at all. Just complete the questions and it will start finding apps for you
- Once done, Just hit “Start Now”
- Now what i have to do is all I usually do on Tinder (now I do not use tinder but appmatch).
- Right swipe to save the app it suggests and swipe it left to kick it away
This is how I am finding new FREE and PAID apps for my android phone. You can also find for your iPhone, just need to answer iOS when the question comes on your screen.
You can see only a few matches if you’re not registered on the site. Because it does not ask you so many questions.
If you register, you will get
- Access to your saved and skipped apps
- More questions to answer, entertain and give a closest guess of your interests
- A profile on the site. I can add my avatar to it as well.
Droidcrunch recommends appmatch to find new apps and that too according to your taste and preferences. I am more likely to uninstall what I do not like and appmatch never gives an unwanted app suggesstion.
Go ahead. Try it out. It is FREE